Together lets share yoga and mindfulness to empower our children with resilience and BOLD kindness.
This is the complete Imagination Yoga Certification Training, brought to you from the comfort of your own home.
This is not an overview or an introduction, this is the full meal deal and the best of the best of what we have to offer. This is THE training we've traveled the world offering to parents, teachers, yogis and mental health professionals.
Let us teach YOU now.
We see you! All of a sudden you're homeschooling and a PE teacher, and working from home, and, and, and... Let us teach you how to add inspired movement, calm, kindness and concentration into your days.
Work at your own pace virtual training? You know it! Binge watch in a weekend or take a year to finish. You'll have lifetime access
Practice and share Imagination Yoga now (virtually) with children and families. Once you're back in the classroom, you'll be ready to to teach Imagination Yoga and mindfulness to your students. Calm, kindness, resilience, concentration... sounds like a plan!
Step by step training manual and calm curriculum? Yup! Mailed straight to your door.
This virtual training is for EVERYONE! Brand new to Yoga? This is for you! Been Teaching Yoga for 100 years? This is for you. EveryBODY is welcome!
This powerful and research backed virtual training offers you an accessible and curriculum-based way to offer movement, mindfulness and resilience into the lives of your children. You will learn effective ways to support early literacy, increase structured physical activity and ways to practice calm and kindness through imaginative movement and mindfulness. Fun and powerful ways to promote overall mental, emotional and physical well-being are also explored.
This 10-hour training is presented in a modular, work-at-your-own pace format including; individual feedback and support from the founders/teachers (Jamie Dix and Jessica McClintic) Participants will receive lifetime access.
Training is great for parents, mental health professionals, teachers and yoga teachers.
The training includes:
- 10-hours of virtual learning
- The philosophy, science and benefits of Imagination Yoga for children ages 2-12
- Developmentally appropriate Imagination Yoga poses and how/when to use them throughout the day
- How to bring yoga, mindfulness and self-care home
- How to bring yoga and mindfulness into the classroom to promote concentration, calm and empathy
- How to bring IY into your home and community
- How to build coping and resilience by understanding the mind-body connection
- Guided meditations and journaling to better understand your own unique calling and how to boldly offer that into the world
- Feedback on assignments from the founders Jamie Dix and Jessica McClintic
- Printed and Bound Copy of the 108-page Teacher Training Manual and Calm Curriculum shipped directly to your home to support your learning
- Certificate of Completion
- On-Going Support from the Founders and the online Imagination Yoga community
- An invitation to become an Imagination Yoga member. Membership includes guided meditations for kids and adults, IY Adventures (kids yoga flow), downloadable marketing materials (fliers, registration, liability forms), access to e-commerce systems, self-care for you and your family and so much more. New content will be added to the member portal monthly.
*Membership is optional.
We are with you every step of the way and getting started is the most important step. Let's get started!
We are Jamie Dix and Jessica McClintic: sisters, business partners, and women who are profoundly grateful to get to do this as our job and walk this path together. As classroom teachers and parents we have not only taught the concepts included in these videos as a part of our own classroom curriculum, but also to our own children at home. So, welcome to this site, welcome to Imagination Yoga, and welcome to the profoundly effective world of kids yoga & mindfulness.
With much love and gratitude,
Jamie Dix and Jessica McClintic